nø skill Index du Forum

nø skill Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Design of power supply in automotive

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nø skill Index du Forum -> Nø Skill | Publique : -> La gazette
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 08:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Design of power supply in automotive Répondre en citant

Hello all ,

I wish to design a switch mode power supply , dc-dc buck-boost converter, ('with Vin - from 12V to 48V ) and Vout from 2V to 20V with Iout - upto 6A, There are many IC's available from Ltspice and Texas Instruments. I have design the block diagram , but I am not sure what should be done at the output of the ECU, where the KL31 is neg for the ECU. The output of the SMPS IC will be feed through the KL30 through the ECU , and then through KL 31 to the loads connected to the ECU . 
In some cases there are multiple ECU's connected to ECU's. 
A inverting power supply from kl31 should it be connected ? I am confused about the negative currents from the ECU back to the main power supply. 

For More Details      

Hand Drawn animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 31 Oct - 08:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nø skill Index du Forum -> Nø Skill | Publique : -> La gazette Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange