nø skill Index du Forum

nø skill Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Differences in voltage measurements using DMM

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nø skill Index du Forum -> Nø Skill | Publique : -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Johneames

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Nov - 10:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Differences in voltage measurements using DMM Répondre en citant

Hi,

I am trying to understand high voltages and am in the process of trying to measure the voltage of a high voltage source a friend made for me.
The problem is I am getting different readings depending on what probes I use on the DMM. I am using a Fluke 80k-40 HV probe and standard DMM crocodile clip probes. The DMM has Vrms upto 1000V.
When I attach the Fluke probe to the DMM and measure the voltage I get a Vrms of around 450V (0.450V on the DMM multiplied by 1000 for the probe). As the DMM goes upto 1000V Vrms I thought I could just use the original DMM crocodile clips and get the same 450V reading.

For More Details          

advertisements examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 9 Nov - 10:39 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    nø skill Index du Forum -> Nø Skill | Publique : -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange